About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm back!

I  was only gone for a week, but what a wonderful week it was.
My first cruise, a second honeymoon for my husband and I, to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. We went with 2 other couples and had a blast!
I still have land-sickness 4 days later,  which basically makes me feel like I am still on the boat. Not fun. But still well worth it. We spent Valentine's Day on Lovers Beach. So cool! Here are a few photos.

Leaving San Diego

Lovers Beach with a view of our ship.

Us


My in-laws stayed with the kids and then when we got back we spent time hanging out with them. Today I went to Michael's and Quilter's Paradise with my sweetheart of a mother in law. I now have scrapbook supplies for cruise photos and binding fabric for the In-Spur-Ation quilt and 2 Little Apples charm packs.

Now to take a nap and get some relief from the cold that bombarded me this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. So nice for you....how did you like Cabo San Lucas? I am curious; I've only been to Cuba,and want to go to Mexico next year....not sure which part...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos Amy - land sickness sounds as equally horrible as sea sickness - I hope you're feeling better soon.

    You look like you had a great time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you have land sickness, but looks like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete