About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Please help with Quilts of Valor

If I had any quilts completed I would do this, but I do not, but maybe some of my readers do.


Sharing this information from Mary at Making Stash Quilts from Stash:

Quilts of Valor

January 18th, 2012 | Author: Mary
I received this email and thought I’d pass along the information in case any of my readers are able to help.
I know you support Quilts of Valor and I wanted to point out to you that they have a special group request for a squadron coming home to Ft. Riley (Kansas) after a tour with many injuries and losses in Afghanistan. They are trying to get close to 400 quilts. Further information including contact information can be found here: http://www.qovf.org/content/quilts-needed.html I wondered whether your group has any quilts they could contribute? I just mailed 8 myself but they are still 200 short. Thank you! Regards, Almut




1 comment:

  1. I saw this too. I don't have any quilts to send, but I sew with a group that might be able to help so I'm forwarding your post to our president.

    I really hope they are able to reach their goal! Sounds like these people really need some comfort!

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete