About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

No Sew Valentine's Day Towels from Schlosser Designs!

For Tutorial Tuesday today, Erin shares an easy way to make your kitchen a little  more LOVE-ly. :)

photo from Schlosser Designs


CLICK HERE to visit her blog for the tutorial.

And today I am making Deliciously Rich Banana and Chocolate Chip Breads. Almost done!!





3 comments:

  1. L can almost smell that bread cooking YUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Towels are so cute and the bread looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, Thanks for sharing my project! I'm SO glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete