About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mobile blogging?

Today I am trying to send a post from my phone via text messaging. So far it has not worked. But maybe it is just SLLLLOOOOWWWW.
Anyone with experience in this area?

It is a quick WIP post. Here is a more detailed post about the projects.

I have 3 things I am rotating through at the moment, with 2 more about to be thrown in.
First, is more Stay Put Kitchen Towels. I made a pieced one yesterday as an experiment for a gift. It turned out cute! Now that I have the process down, it is time to branch out and get creative. 
One of the ones I made last week had one of the ribbons shred in the wash. Not cool. I don't know if it was a fluke or what. I will keep an eye on them. I used the ribbons that came on the towels, but I bought ribbon to put on this new batch.

Second, is the baby quilt. It needs to be quilted. The baby came yesterday! Ah!! He is a cutie, and he needs his quilt! Get to it Amy!!!!

Third is the table topper for under my TV. It is coming along nicely.

In other news, I got to go to 2 quilt shops here with my Mother in Law and my Sister in Law.
I loved both of them! We went to Quilter's Paradise  and and Quilt in a Day in San Marcos.
I got a Candy Land Panel, to practice my FMQ on and a Ruby charm pack, some needles, a square it up ruler and some more Best Press. And I didn't spend a dime! MiL treated me! So sweet!

Hopefully my other post will come through so I can share the pics of my WiP for this week. I am not linking up at Lee's but you could for sure still go see what else is being worked on in blogland!


No comments:

Post a Comment