About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

My Favorite Christmas Song

The Innkeeper (Let Him In)

This is not a traditional Christmas song, but one from a musical called The Forgotten Carols written by Michael Mclean.
It has become a tradition at our house to listen to the music, read the book and watch the DVD of a live performance. All the songs are amazing and each has a beautiful message.

(You can purchase the books, music and DVD of a live performance at Deseretbook.com.)

Someone took this song and put it to some videos about Christ's birth and I think it is beautiful.



You can get the original movie about the birth of Christ with the original music here. Information about it from the website: "Through the use of scripture, music, and reenactments, this DVD presents the birth, life, and ministry of Jesus Christ. It can help bring the spirit of Christmas into homes and other settings. Featuring the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and the Orchestra at Temple Square..."

What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Post it on your blog!

1 comment:

  1. Favorite christmas song : Baby it's cold outside. Love the duet feature of it.

    ReplyDelete