About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Low cost, but fun Christmas gifts

Hey all!
Just wanted to give a little tip that a couple of my tutorials make great, inexpensive teacher, neighbor or co-worker gifts.

Easy Table Runner


Try the Sour Cream Pouch tutorial, the Pop-Top Can tutorial, the Nugget Box tutorial, and The Easy Table Runner.
 All can be found on the Tutorials page.

Also, try my Recipe page for delicious treats to put on those plates of goodies, or for your cookie exchange.

Chocolate Chip Meringue Cookies



Chocolate Chews

3 comments:

  1. YUMMY...don't those cookies look good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all of the wonderful makes and recipes you have shared on your blog - I wish I had the time to make them all lol

    Hopefully over the Christmas hols I'll get the chance to try some out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen that table runner pattern somewhere before - just need to try it! The chocolate cookies look divine, btw! :D

    ReplyDelete