About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A couple of gifts finished.



Tiny Tot Totes for the little nephews. We sit with them at church more often than not and they like Littlest Miss's magnetic drawing board, so I got each of them one and made them their own bag, one blue, one red. I found the fabrics in the fat quarter bin at Jo-Ann Fabrics.
Those cowboys are so cute! I did have a little trouble in that after I squared up the cowboy fats, they were an inch too short for my original directions. They were really crooked! So the bags ended up a bit smaller than normal. They still work though!

I made a change to the handles, by adding yet another round of stitching. That is 3 times top-stitching around the handle. I did this to see if it would help with the scrunching problem Littlest Miss has on her bags.

2 comments:

  1. Love your little totes. The cowboy fabric is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute and such a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete