Here is what I have been working on the last week or so.
I pulled out my vintage sheet doll quilts that I started for my kids a while back. I needed something simple and straightforward that I knew I could make good progress on in the short times I have to sew each day. I got the second girl's top pieced and both the boy's tops are ready to be assembled into 4 patch blocks. It felt great to get something accomplished.
|Girl's Doll Quilt Top #2|
|Doll Quilt Tops 2 and 1 (I had intended to reverse the block layout so they would be different but the same, but I forgot. Too much time between sewing the two. Guess I should make notes or something and keep them with my projects.)|
|Partial blocks for boys doll quilt tops.|
Completed tops hangin’ out:
Need to start:
Ashby baby quilt (fabric ordered!!)
4 vintage sheet doll quilts
No progress in 30+ days (UFOs):
Cherry Sweet Road to Ireland – quilted & needs to be bound
Sherbet – quilted & needs to be bound
Bliss – Needs borders
Block of the Month
Skill Builder QA
1 special doll quilt
This month's stats:
Completed projects - 6
3 Diaper Clutches
1 burp cloth
2 tote bags
New projects to start - 2
Currently in progress – Too many!