About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Um...No.

When you see the words Fox Trails Camping Toss Brown, is this what you picture?



Let's start with brown. There is no brown anywhere in this fabric is there? I don't see any. I guess the dots could be tossed, but well, not really. Where does the camping fit in? I don't know. Foxes or trails or fox trails? Nowhere to be seen.

So that brings me to the question, how on earth did this end up being shipped to me, with the label seen below, on it. Hmmm.



It is a good thing that what I actually ordered is the backing for the quilt so I don't need it to start the quilt.
Online fabric retailer, please send me the right fabric, ASAP!

UPDATE 11-15-11: After about 10 minutes on the phone, waiting, I was helped by someone in customer service who was very nice and said I could keep the mistake fabric and they would send out the correct fabric at no charge to me. So I am appeased for the moment. We will see if they are timely with delivery and correct this time around.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! What company did that?

    Mary
    http://www.quiltgenius.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know those labels well. I have heard of other people having problems with them (thankfully I never have) but not like that! Crazy! Good luck getting the right fabric.

    ReplyDelete