About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Friday, November 18, 2011

The Thankful for ME challenge!

 Announcing, “The Thankful for ME Challenge”!

It's November and all month we are focusing on what we are thankful for. Well, we can't forget about ourselves! So here is the challenge.

Take a picture of yourself RIGHT NOW! (The real you! No cheating and stopping for a fix up!) Post it on your blog, then, write 3 things in the post that you love about yourself. (Feel free to use the image above with a link back here.)

GO! DO! and then come back and share the link here in the comments. (Sorry, I am linky party ignorant. :))

Don't forget to share in on your Facebook page if you have one.

If you really don't want to share, you can do it privately. You deserve some love!


Digital kit by Crystal Wilkerson.

EDIT:  I am thankful for me!



Me, right now, this second, no makeup, hair not done, but having a good morning.
3 things I love about myself
 
1- I am generous. I would probably give you the shirt off my back.
2- I am creative. I love to make stuff!
3- I can make delicious treats.

1 comment:

  1. Wellllllll, great idea, buttttt...
    I just can't but up a photo right now. It's too painful. But I made a step forward about 6 weeks ago and joined weight watchers. Again.
    So far, so good :) I'm down almost 10 lbs in 6 weeks. So there is hope. If you issue this challenge again next year - I promise, then I will post a picture. Maybe even before and after photos!

    ReplyDelete