About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Pineapple Fluff Salad

While I know it says salad, this delicious concoction could easily be classed as a dessert.
Made with cream cheese and French Vanilla pudding, it is a rich and creamy, sweet dish of yummy!

This recipe is courtesy of my dear friend Becki Johnson. She brought it to a get together and I loved it. ( I am a sucker for sweets!)

The first time I made it, I did not have coconut. It was still great. Last week I took dinner to a friend with a new baby and I was supposed to take Almost Oreos for dessert, but they did not work well. They were flat and had crumbs of cake mix all over the place. The next try, Chocolate Chip Blonde Brownies, were more of a Brunette, thanks to my missing the timer going off, so this is what went as a backup for dessert. (I also did take the brownies.)



Pineapple Fluff Salad - Becki Johnson

2- 8oz packages cream cheese (room temp)
1 large box FRENCH vanilla pudding
1 small can of pineapple tidbits (drained, set aside juice)
1 to 2 Cups pineapple juice (from tidbits can + regular can of juice)
1 to 2 packages Cool Whip
Small marshmallows
Coconut (if desired)


Mix cream cheese and dry pudding mix with mixer. Then slowly add pineapple juice until it reaches the consistency of sour cream.  Then fold in cool whip, pineapple tidbits, and marshmallows.  Add coconut if desired.
Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.
ENJOY!!



1 comment:

  1. I think you lost me at the cream cheese :( I grew up with an lime fluff salad and loved it but it didn't have cream cheese.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours :)

    ReplyDelete