About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Chicken and Wild Rice Soup

This soup is a deliciously easy slow cooker meal. My family gobbled it up and wanted more! (Well almost everyone. Picky Littlest Miss licked the bottom of her spoon and turned up her nose.)
 I got the recipe from Mandy at Creative Cents.



Chicken and Wild Rice Soup

Ingredients:

3 chicken breasts
2 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
1/2 cup chopped carrots
1 small onion diced
1 box long grain & wild rice {rice & seasoning packet....I used Rice A Roni}
2 cans cream of chicken soup
4 cups chicken broth


Directions:

Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Remove chicken to shred, then return to crock. Stir and serve.

I bet this would be great to use up leftover turkey if you still have some!

Digital kit by Corina Nielsen.

No comments:

Post a Comment