About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Monday, November 21, 2011

I won! Finally! Now it's your turn!


Look what I won! I am excited because Littlest Miss is finally enjoying having pretty things in what little hair she has. Flowers are her favorite.


Emily's giveaways at Insanity Rules are still going strong and this week is another darling tutu set.



I am posting about these particular giveaways, because their intention is to bring traffic to the Etsy fundraiser shop for Emily's niece, Shay Lee who has a lot of medical expenses. You can read more about her here.
The shops prices are great and not only that, there have been discount codes posted every week on Emily's blog! The Etsy shop is a great place to pick up holiday gifts for the little ones in your life as well as the grown ups, as they have some cute jewelry.

I hope you will take time to go check them out.
(I am not entering this week, since I just won, even though Littlest Miss would LOVE this tutu set.)


No comments:

Post a Comment