About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

4Patches4Hope: My blocks


I made 6 blocks for 4 Patches 4 Hope today while littlest miss watched Cars 2 (cute movie, btw).
They went pretty fast, even though I had to pick out 6 seams, as none of the centers matched up the first time around. :P I just used fabric from my scrap bins.




I hope you can whip some up too and send them out.
Here is the blog link 4patches4hope.blogspot.com
and the block requirements are as follows (from Regina's blog):

 Make light-dark 4 patch block(s) using 2 1/2” squares (assembled blocks should be 4 1/2” square).
Use any colors you like for your “dark” but please try to use white or ivory for your “light.”


 Send the finished block(s) to:


4Patches4Hope c/o Regina Arlauckas, 
PO BOX 363
CHURCHVILLE NY  14428-0363 


A MONETARY DONATION IS NOT REQUIRED but Please consider making a $4 donation for each block you make to the American Cancer Society via the link at The American Cancer Society or enclose a check to the American Cancer Society with your blocks. (Please do NOT enclose cash and be sure your checks are to the American Cancer Society.)

There is more information about what will happen with the blocks on Regina's blog.
Happy Sewing!





No comments:

Post a Comment