About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Soap Saver Experiment Review

So, now we have all had time to use our little soap savers, here is what we think.

Kid 1: Gets you clean but does not make enough lather. It makes the soap really mushy.
Kid 2: I hate it, doesn't soap off (not sure what that means) the soap doesn't come out enough. It feels really uncomfortable.
Kid 3: No I don't like it at all. I can barely get any soap out of it.
Me: The cloth never dries, so it is cold and feels a little gross at first. Sometimes it lathers, sometimes not.It does make it much easier to hold on to the soap.
Hubby: Hasn't touched it that I know of.

So our overall rating is 2 thumbs down. (In other words, if I were you I would not bother making these.)

It was a nice thought, I guess, but it is not really doing the job like the manufactured ones. I am sure that what they make their covers out of was made specifically to dry and let the lather out. Good job Johnson and Johnson!


1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love it :) sorry it didn't work out as well as you hoped.... Maybe next time :)

    ReplyDelete