About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Itching to share

You how it is when you make something you just love and then you can't say anything or show it to anyone, because the surprise will be ruined. Well that is my situation right now.
I have been making baby gifts and most of them turned out really cute. The one I finished today I LOVE. So much that I almost don't want to give it up! It is actually a combo baby/birthday gift. Baby won't be here until January and there is another promised gift in the works for the birth time frame. The one I just finished is just a small little gift, but it turned out better than I expected. And I can't share it until NOVEMBER!!! Aah. Unless she wants it early? Christine? Yes? LOL


2 comments:

  1. Awe, that is always difficult! =) I'm sure it's beautiful though. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I'll take early presents ANYTIME!

    Can't wait.

    And by the way, that made my day - I desperately am in need of a friend today. Miss you...

    ReplyDelete