About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Boo Door Hanger


I made this doorknob hanger a while ago and I love it, but it won't stay on the door. It either falls off, someone knocks it off, someone catches it in the door or someone takes it off in frustration.
What to do?
Chuck it back into the storage box.
Sad but true.

Do you have any impractical holiday decorations?

1 comment:

  1. Noooo - not back in the storage box!!.... a little bit of bluetack at the base will hold it in place :0)

    I've got tonnes of impractical holiday decorations - but most decorations are impractical lol - that's the fun of them x

    ReplyDelete