About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Ugh... Opinions please

Is this over the top for a burp cloth?
I wanted to make something special, that I put time and effort into, and with my limited budget, well, I had to use what I had. I loved making the zigzag mug rug and in my head the burp cloth looked a lot less...
...Well I don't know what...


So tell me the truth. I can take it.

Chuck it or gift it?



And yes it is sewn crooked. Darn thing.



5 comments:

  1. Gift it! I love new ways to dress up a burp cloth:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gift it! I would use it. I would just run the zigzag the other direction (aka- longways) the next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's adorable. So it's crooked a little bit - what's homemade if it's perfect?? I think you should gift it. I'd have been ecstatic to receive such an awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete