About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Quilt Across Texas, I'm missing you!

Poor little old me, I am missing the big shop hop, but one of my former local shops, The Alford Inn & Quilt Shoppe posted pictures and I am loving some of the projects! Like this twister quilt. How cool!

image from http://alfordinn.blogspot.com/

You can visit their blog to see more pictures and they do have on online shop and take orders over the phone as well.


PS I came across this fun video clip of some guys playing jazz... to cows! LOL so funny. :)

and one last thing, another birthday giveaway today at Insanity Rules!


No comments:

Post a Comment