About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pay it Forward: Handmade


Julia of Blue-J cottage posted about Pay it Forward: Handmade a while back  and I thought it sounded fun. I jumped in then totally forgot about it until Tuesday when she emailed me to get my contact info. :) So I am posting this a little late according to the guidelines, but, oh well!

I love the thought of sharing some handmade treats with a blogging friend and also getting surprises in my mailbox to boot. Don't you?

Are you interested in joining the {Pay It Forward} Handmade game??

Here are the details:

1. I will make a little something for the first 3 people who comment on this post. It will be a surprise and it will arrive when you least expect it.

2. I will have 365 days to do it in. What's the catch? To get a handmade present from me, you have to play too! This means YOU pledge to send a little handmade something for 3 readers of your blog. It doesn't have to be quilty - just handmade.

3. You must have a blog.

4. Once you comment here [making sure to include your email address, so I can contact you!], you must post about your Pay It Forward on your blog to keep the fun going - with the Pay It Forward badge. Also, feel free to join the Flickr group to see what else is being sent!

5. Follow me! [If you don't already.]

My {Pay It Forward} Handmade will be for the first three people to comment on this post and agree to play along. My plan is to get to know you through your blogs and comments and flickr to figure out what would suit your fancy. So make sure to mention your likes, dislikes, favorites, crafty wishes and upcoming life events on your blog. Join in and spread some {Handmade} love!

PS - Julia was recently married, so pop in to her blog and share some good wishes with her!
PPS - Due to budget issues, I need to keep the shipping within the US. Thanks!

And PPPS  It seems we are having issues with leaving comments again, so you can email me if that works better for you. :)

3 comments:

  1. Well...one more time...it's me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking to see if I am still on your "Pay It Forward" list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to participate! I will post on my blog today. Is it too late to join??

    ReplyDelete