About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Friday, August 26, 2011

So I lied...But a fellow quilter needs some input!

I know I said I would not be posting again for a while, but I thought this was post worthy.
A fellow blogger/quilter, Julie, is getting ready to open a small quilt shop. If you would be so kind as to zip over to her blog and give her some suggestions and opinions, I am sure she would be very grateful!
Thanks all! You're the best!

Just click the link below!
http://sweet-quilt-n-bee-shoppe.blogspot.com/2011/08/your-dream-quilt-shop.html



1 comment:

  1. Thank you A.J. for the repost. I am open to suggestions! Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete