About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

A quick post

We made it to California with truck # 1 and hubby is headed back to start round 2 of moving. All our junk would not fit on one 26 foot truck even with all the donating, selling and chucking I did.

We are comfortably squeezed in to the new apartment, though my kitchen is going to be arranged and re-arranged several times before it is functional. I even managed to bake cookies last night to put in the kids' lunches today.

I saw my sewing machine briefly once the other day in the garage and it will probably be a week or two before I have time and space to rescue it and do any sewing. My papercrafting supplies are buried at the bottom of the stacks of boxes and who knows when they will see the light of day.

Now that I have my blogging itch scratched, it will probably be a while before the next post, partly because the computer is in temporary mode as well. The bumpy trip damaged the hard drive or something and my darling and incredibly smart/handy/gifted husband had to do some repairs. We are up and running (obviously) but not in full force.
And the other reason of course, is that there won't be much to blog about, unless it is a new recipe.  What with the lack of crafting and all.

Have a great day!
:)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you made it to my home state safe and sound and you are getting settled!!

    ReplyDelete