About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Quick update

I got back from San Diego on Saturday and have been busy since. We spent Sunday with family, then Monday priming our bedroom to be painted, then went to a pool party in the evening. We had a lot of fun, but now I am exhausted and have a lot to do that is not sewing. (I have some sewing too, but it has become less of a priority.)
I will probably not be  posting too much in the next week or two, so I hope you follow on Reader for when I do. I know I hate checking blogs that have nothing new come up for a while.

I did visit a scrapbook store, Ever After Scrapbooks, in Vista and Fat Quarters Quilt Shop (no relation to Fat Quarter Shop), also in Vista. I got a little stack of gingham fat quarters and a Countdown to Christmas charm pack as well as a Bella Solids charm pack to go with it. (Thanks to my darling husband who generously bought them for me.)
The Vista/Carlsbad area is beautiful! We visited the beach and took a drive up the coast, played games and watched movies with my in laws and some of their friends, ate out a lot, and relaxed at the hotel. (I read 2 books!) It was a wonderful getaway.

Now to get my bedroom painted, my room put back together and catch up on massive piles of laundry.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. You sound full of busy... hope you get everything accomplished. I follow on reader so will know when you return. Take care and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a lovely time away. It's nice to have new fabric coming in and I'm sure you'll get to use it soon!

    ReplyDelete