About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A little Tip on Tuesday

As most of you know, we are in the process of selling our house to move to the West Coast.
Part of the process is cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning. On my list today is windows. We only did the downstairs ones though. :)

I had a little idea and it ended up working really well, so I thought I would share it with you.
Do you have a Swiffer Sweeper mop? You know the dry/wet basic one?

   
Source: http://www.swiffer.com/product-selector
Source: http://www.swiffer.com/products/swiffer-sweeper
 Well, I needed to be able to get up high on the outside of the windows so I came up with a plan.
I gathered my supplies:
Shop towels, available in the automotive store or section of a superstore. Glass Cleaner. Swiffer sweeper.
I put a shop towel on the mop head. (I use shop towels because they are strong and don't leave lint.)


Then I just sprayed the window with the cleaner and wiped away!  My windows are not terribly high, so obviously this only works as far as the reach of your arms and the length of the Swiffer.


Ta-da! Clean windows!


* This is not a paid advertisement, I just use this product and like it.

1 comment: