About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

WiP Wednesday


Go see who else is linking up at Lee's!

I have a few things in my active/semi-active list.

I posted about this yesterday, but it is a WIP so you get to see it again. I did not have time to make any further progress on it. :( It is the first block in the skill builder series being hosted by the lovely Leila at Sewn by Leila. (Leila, do you say lie la or lay la?) 


Then there is the dragon quilt my son made. I finally got binding of the premade sort and of course it does not match and of course he does not care. (But thank goodness he doesn't cause I want to get this thing done!) So anyway, it got all trimmed up and it is ready to be bound. I sure hope I can figure this binding out, because not only did I buy the wrong color but it is not the fold type I am used to.
And last is this pile of pretty papers. I will share more about that later this week.



I almost got to start another Supernova block as well but only got as far as opening the image of the fabrics for that block. Then I remembered that these papers were a priority. Then I had to pay bills and run errands and pay some more bills and feed the children and then it was bed time.
So maybe next week.
Have a great one!

PS - It wasn't Wednesday when I started typing and now it is Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. That dragon quilt looks really cool! good luck with the binding. Can't wait to see what those papers are for, they are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that dragon quilt looks extremely awesome! I love dragons - having been born in the Chinese Year Of The Dragon, it could almost be called an obsession. :)

    And I fully understand about 'getting things done'. Sometimes a project gets to the point where you just want it over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's so awesome that your son made a quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great job on that Dragon quilt! I would be a proud mamma! Seriously curious about those papers!

    ReplyDelete