About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Some pretties from my husband.

This week Lee is occupied with things on the home front, so Elizabeth of Don't Call Me Betsy is guest hosting Work in Progress Wednesday. Go see what's happenin' this week.



This week I have a newbie, skirts for my girls. I got this fabric to make one for myself actually, but the girls are getting it instead. I plan to have at least one done by Sunday.

Also, I finally found some fabric to sash my Layer Cake Quilt Along blocks, so I can get busy on that. I hope it looks okay. I prefer the lighter fabric but I don't think there is going to be enough. I bought all they had.


To do list:
Current WIPs:
Supernova blocks: cut and piece
Layer Cake sashing: cut and piece
Block of the Month: last block and sashing

Idle WIPs
Hot Wheels: ???
Dragon doll quilt: Trim and Bind
Stacked Coins quilts (3): Press fabric and figure out which pattern goes with which stack.
Very Hungry Caterpillar: finish cutting and piece
Vintage sheet doll quilts: 3 to go

New:
Skirts for girls: take measurements, buy elastic

Finishes:
 0

3 comments:

  1. Wow, skirts! I've made one skirt in my sewing career and it was a bit of a disaster. I'm definitely not cut out for garment sewing, can't wait to see how yours turn out! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colors look perfect for little girls summer skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool blocks in fun Americana colors :)

    ReplyDelete