About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

So, um, a little ho hum?

I just wanted to pop in and apologize for the lack of interesting things of late around here. I have been very busy with kids and school and now kids and no school and have had little time to craft.  I have done some light reading here and there, Christy, for book group and trying to stay ahead of my kids in the series we are reading. (If you have 8-12 year olds, try the Guardians of Ga'hoole Books. They will keep them busy for a while.)
But other than that not much happening around here to share. We are painting and re-arranging furniture and building bunk beds and toddler beds. I will be making a pillow sham and or pillowcases for the toddler bed, so I will post that when it happens. (BTW, thanks to everyone who helped me track down that fabric!)

Oh and if anyone has a good tute for a sham send it my way. I found the one mentioned above, but if you know a better one, I am all ears.
Also looking for a window valance tute. :)

And yesterday I made Snickerdoodles, and they were delicious and easy to make with kids, so you all go find the recipe HERE and give them a try! And of course I want to know what you think.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment