About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Skill builder progress

BWS tips button


I took some time last night to work on the first Skill Builder Block. It took me several arrangements before I go one I liked.(More than are shown here.) I am Using Fresh Palette by Carrie Nelson of Miss Rosie's Quilt Co for Henry Glass. I need to get a few more prints. I felt a little limited putting this together. When I bought these, I just got my most favorites, not really planning on using them together necessarily.



I cut some of the pieces wrong, so I ended up coloring the image she provided so I would cut the right colors the right sizes.



Now I just need to practice the seams and piece the block. Maybe tonight?


2 comments:

  1. Do you have a 1/4" foot? I love mine. I would highly suggest you buy one for your machine, you won't regret it!

    Love your fabrics. =)

    ReplyDelete