About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Pillow Fight for a Cause: Fourth Pillowcase

The other girly pillowcase I made for this:




This one is my favorite. I had a hard time putting it in the envelope.  I am sure someone will love it as much as I do!

My sham is still sitting basted waiting to be quilted. I hope to work on it today. Toddler Bed Day is looming!

Now you all make a pillowcase (click here for easy pattern), donate it, and link up your case and any pillow project you have at http://www.ladybirdln.com/2011/06/pillow-fight-enter-your-pillow.html.

Oh, one more thing. I used the Post-it note technique to speed things up when doing the 1/8th inch seam for the french seams. It was so fast and so much straighter!
Just put a small stack of Post-its on the seam line on the machine with the edge that is glued together towards your fabric. Then your fabric lines right up and the Post-its help guide the fabric and stay straight! Cool!




Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. I just got your pillows in the mail today, and they look BEAUTIFUL!! They are going to make someones day! Thank you so much for participating in the PILLOW FIGHT!

    Carlee
    www.ladybirdln.com

    ReplyDelete