About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Calling all quilters! Help!

UPDATE! Sorbet by Sentimental Studios for Moda! Yay!

Name that fabric!
My littlest one received this quilt in Dec. 2009 from my MIL. I want to make a pillow sham so I can use it on her toddler bed, but I don't know what this line is or if it is even out there anymore. Can anyone help me?
I am sorry about the non-helpful pictures. My memory card is full and we dump them on the laptop that is at work with hubby so I can't dump/delete any to make room. I got one of the back close up and that was it. The other 2 are from a quilt recording session.




2 comments:

  1. I don't think it's this - but it's similar to Lila Tueller's Free Spirit line. That might be similar enough if no one knows the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it moda boutique by chez moi?

    ReplyDelete