About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Monday, May 30, 2011

A new pillowcase cause!

Thanks to Kool Beenz for posting about this! I have friends who have been blessed by Primary Children's Hospital and I do love making pillowcases so I had to join in this one.
They have a contest to go along with the donations to make it even more fun. You can make a pillow and link it up during the dates set and get entered in the contest.
You can go to the link below to read about it.

Ladybird Ln

The link up starts June 15th and goes through the 22nd so that gives us all plenty of time to make some fabulously cute pillows for whatever and children's pillowcases to donate!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this on your fun blog! We appreciate it SO much! I am your newest follower!

    Carlee
    www.ladybirdln.com

    ReplyDelete