About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WIP Wednesday

It's time for the linky party at Lee's! Head over and tell us what you are working on and see what others are sharing too!

This week has been pretty slow in the sewing area.


I worked on figuring out how to make a Dresden Plate with this Tumbler Template. I was successful. :)

I started the baby gift blanket last night and got the center star pieced and one border on. And that is pretty much it in the sewing arena.



I also made 4 poptop cans at the U.F.O. gathering this week. But that is not sewing. :)

I finally got my new version of Photoshop Elements installed (that I got for Christmas). It has been interesting trying navigate my way around it since I jumped from version 2 to version 9.  Yeah it was old. :)


Current WIPs:


Baby blanket: borders and sandwich
Baby quilt: trim and bind
Dresden Plate pillow: make pillow
Supernova blocks: cut and piece
Zippy Purse Swap: cut and put together
Layer Cake sashing: purchase
Vintage Groove Naptime baby quilt top: piece diamonds

Idle WIPs

Block of the Month: sashing and blocks
Hot Wheels: ???
Dragon doll quilt: Trim and Bind
Stacked Coins quilts (3): Press fabric and figure out which pattern goes with which stack.
Etc., Etc., Etc.,  :)

Finishes:
 0

6 comments:

  1. I love the frog fabric in the baby block! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both your blocks. I need to try a dresden someday, just not quite yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Dresden! It's beautiful. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, making that tumbler block work for you! Cool! I like the dresden very much, it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dresden, i really want to do one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dresden is great, but that star, what a nice start for a baby gift!

    ReplyDelete