About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Wedding photo tag

Here is the post that kicked off my desire to post my wedding photo.
Here is my wedding photo.



Just kidding. That is me and G.D. in the 4th grade musical.
Here is the real one.



We had some rockin' chocolate grooms cake at the reception. Oh yes. It was good!

With all the buzz about the Royal Wedding, have you been waxing nostalgic about your wedding?
 I am tagging all of you to post a little wedding glory on your blogs. Then come back and leave a note/link in the comments. (I am too lazy to figure out a linky party thingy.)
:)

Here is a tag post I did a while back on the family blog. You don't have to actually use this, but it would be fun!




*Paige Hansen from Springville took our pictures for us, they belong to her, so PLEASE don't save, copy, or otherwise take them without her permission!



1. WHAT DATE IS YOUR ANNIVERSARY?

September 6, 1997 ( I have to use "nine six nine seven" to remember :) )

2. WHERE DID YOU GET MARRIED?

Salt Lake City LDS Temple



3. WHO PROPOSED AND HOW?

Daddio
took me to Temple square (you need to hear his side of the story on this one) and we sat on the bench outside the Visitors Center Looking at the Christus statue. He asked me a couple of other questions then asked me to marry him, (not in those words though).

4. HOW LONG WERE YOU ENGAGED?

About 5 months.

5. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART OF YOUR WEDDING DAY? (AND IT CAN'T BE YOUR HUSBAND)

If I have to be honest, it was eating the Groom's Cake LOL YUM!!


6. WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE IF YOU COULD?

So many things but mainly to have the reception when we came back from Texas or at least the day after the wedding. We were way too rushed and exhausted to enjoy the reception the same day.

7. WEDDING COLORS?

Light blue and yellow





8. REMEMBER ANYTHING SPECIAL ABOUT YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY?

Just the really special spirit there, it was amazing, but that is really all I remember.

9. WERE YOU CLEAN OR MESSY WHEN YOU CUT YOUR CAKE?

Fairly clean. I was told by someone that if you are messy and smash the cake, it is bad luck or something like that. So I didn't really do too much.



10. WHERE DID YOU GO ON YOUR HONEYMOON?

We camped our way to/from Texas for our Open house. It was fun and crazy! Highlights were Moab, Carlsbad Caverns, and Denver.


1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous bride you were! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete