About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Dawn's Famous Ranch Dip

I don't know if this is actually Dawn's recipe, but she makes it when she comes to visit, and my Mother in Law (Dawn's mom) makes it quite a bit now too.
I made it yesterday for the U.F.O./Birthday get together and the bowl was scraped clean!
I did not use mayonnaise and it was fine. In fact the copy of the recipe I used that my MIL emailed me did not have the mayo even listed. Which is probably why I did not put it in. :)
So try it both ways and see what you like.
I served it with veggies and crackers.

Dawn's Famous Ranch Dip

Serves: 6


1 cup sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise (optional?)
1 packet ranch salad dressing mix
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
2-3 sprigs green onions, chopped (green part only)

Mix all ingredients together and enjoy!

The version I made:

1 package ranch dip
2-4 green onion tops, snipped into rings
1 cup grated cheese
1 cup sour cream


No comments:

Post a Comment