About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Quilty Goodies

Over HERE tomorrow and Saturday, when you purchase something either in the shop or online, you get a bonus. They have a basket of eggs and they will pick one and then send you the prize that is on the paper inside. And I have some birthday money burning a hole in  my pocket.
They have a couple of templates and a quilt kit that I really want. And they just got in the  CUTEST orange and pink fabric and I must have some. Plus I need to get my sashing etc for my Layer cake quilt. I can't get it all. So, what to choose...

No comments:

Post a Comment