About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Collaboration Quilt

Last fall, I heard that a friend of ours was having her first boy after 3 girls so I knew a quilt was in order. I emailed my mom and my little sister to help make a sampler quilt and we all made a few blocks. I posted my blocks here. I think the Utah bunch had extra help from my mom's friend in the end. It turned out really cute!


The block in the lower right corner is the one I designed especially for this quilt, Chelsy's block.

1 comment:

  1. It is a wonderful sampler quilt! Also lots to look at for the baby and the mom.

    ReplyDelete