About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Friday, April 1, 2011

1 Little Quilt Top

I got one of the doll quilt tops done today. It turned out cute and was so simple. How can squares not be. :)

 The sheet all cut up.

 Packing up the rows.

 

Top 1 all ready to go. 


Also, did anyone note Google's April First stuff today? Gmail Motion for example? Too Funny. Or do a Google search for "Comic Sans". Or click this: autocompleter.

Happy April Fools day!
And Happy Birthday to my sis. Love ya !

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely doll quilt

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    You wanted to know where the binding video was. This is the URL:

    http://quiltinggallery.com/2008/05/15/binding-with-elmers-school-glue/

    I had provided it my previous 2 posts, so I didn't post the link a third time. Hope this helps.

    Susan in Texas

    ReplyDelete