About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Come Join in the WIP fun! Link up with Lee at

Since last week my WIP's have had little progress. I added one quilt top but whipped that out in less than 24 hours.

Current WIPS:

  • MOTP QA: Behind a lot., like 4 or 5  blocks?
  • Buck a Block BOTM: Still piecing.
  • Flaming Dragon doll quilt: Waiting for binding.
  • Sliced Coins: waiting for a back
  • Baby quilt for my cousin's baby: at the quilters.
  • Doll quilt using vintage sheet: Fabrics purchased.
  • iPhone cover: Nada
  • Pencil case for my purse.:Nada
  • Very Hungry Caterpillar quilt: Partially cut
  • Thread catcher: Fabrics chosen.
  • Chelsy's block project 
  • Hot Wheels Quilt
(while moving and organizing, I found some awol WIPs)
  • Bliss borders and back
  • T-shirt quilt
  • Christmas projects
I'm sure there are more. :)





New projects added:
Flour sack towels: embellish
My own Buckaroo Baby quilt.
Spool tablerunner
HST something or other. I was playing with the HST technique where you sew seams on all four sides of a set of squares, so I have some made that need to, well, be something.
Organize sewing space. (I booted myself out of the kitchen into our dining room that has never been a dining room. I have gotten 90% done moving and organizing.)

4 comments:

  1. You are one busy woman! :) Good luck getting everything done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list is so long lol - and I giggle when you list your add ons at the end. Good luck with the move and getting things sorted.

    Shell x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a lot of WIPs and some add ons too. I hope the move goes well

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mosaic! So much cute stuff there. Thanks for linking up with WIP Wednesday, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete