Since last week my WIP's have had little progress. I added one quilt top but whipped that out in less than 24 hours.
- MOTP QA: Behind a lot., like 4 or 5 blocks?
- Buck a Block BOTM: Still piecing.
- Flaming Dragon doll quilt: Waiting for binding.
- Sliced Coins: waiting for a back
- Baby quilt for my cousin's baby: at the quilters.
- Doll quilt using vintage sheet: Fabrics purchased.
- iPhone cover: Nada
- Pencil case for my purse.:Nada
- Very Hungry Caterpillar quilt: Partially cut
- Thread catcher: Fabrics chosen.
- Chelsy's block project
- Hot Wheels Quilt
- Bliss borders and back
- T-shirt quilt
- Christmas projects
New projects added:
Flour sack towels: embellish
My own Buckaroo Baby quilt.
HST something or other. I was playing with the HST technique where you sew seams on all four sides of a set of squares, so I have some made that need to, well, be something.
Organize sewing space. (I booted myself out of the kitchen into our dining room that has never been a dining room. I have gotten 90% done moving and organizing.)