About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Winner and an oops!

I am laughing at myself this morning, because when I typed the title for today's recipe post, apparently the auto fill took over, and left Amy's Sloppy Joes in there. NOT the right recipe eh? :) I hope you will try those cookies though, they are fast and so very yummy!

And now, what you all are waiting for, the winner of yesterday's giveaway!

Number 8! MichelleW
Send me an email with your info, unless I email you first!

Thanks again everyone for the love and support! You are awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Wow thank you so much! I'm absolutely thrilled :0)

    Have a wonderful day.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete