About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Cheater Cherry Cheesecake

Cheater Cherry Cheesecake
By: Linda B (Amy’s Mom)

Filling:
1 8 oz package cream cheese (room temperature)
1 cup Powdered sugar
1 package Dream Whip   


Crust:
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
3 TBSP powdered sugar
6 TBSP melted butter

1 can cherry pie filling


Filling Instructions:

Cream together powdered sugar & cream cheese. Mix Dream Whip according to package directions. Add to cream cheese mixture.

Crust Instructions:

Melt butter right in the pie pan. (Saves washing an extra pan and you don't waste butter.) Mix crumbs and sugar into the butter and press into pie pan.
Pour cream cheese mixture into pie crust. Refrigerate until firm.
Top with 1 can pie cherries. Keep refrigerated until served.

No comments:

Post a Comment