About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Grandmother Crispies


Grandmother Crispies - Gardners
(Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies)

Cream together:
1 cup shortening
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar

Add:
2 eggs, beaten
1 tbsp vanilla

Mix

Add:
1 ½ cup flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp soda

Mix

Add:
3 cups oats
1 cup chocolate chips

Roll into walnut sized balls and bake @ 350 for 10 minutes on un-greased cookie sheet.


2 comments:

  1. I'm making these today. Maybe for breakfast I'll sneak one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I just made these. YUM! I shared on my blog with my sister.
    http://honeybeebzz.blogspot.com/2011/03/yummy-cookies.html

    The world needs to make these!!!

    ReplyDelete