About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Show and Tell: 10/10 - 03/11

Just thought I would share what I have been working on/finished the last few months. It is more for record keeping purposes than anything. (* This is a duplicate to the family blog, in case you follow both.)
Things in  progress:
These are blocks from an online quilt along., Moose on the Porch Layer Cake QA. They post one pattern every 2 weeks,and I believe there are just 2 blocks left including yesterday's pattern.

 Waiting to be quilted.



This is quilted and needs to be bound and mailed off.


 Sliced Coins Quilt Along top. Needs to be quilted and bound.


 A quilt top I made to display at a vendor booth at the Dallas quilt show and the quilt shop. We saw these fabrics in the new Perfect for Precuts Bookazine! You can get the fabrics and the book HERE. (Be sure and tell them A.J. Dub sent you!)




  T's quilt, quilted (by me unfortunately) and ready for some binding.


A random table runner. Needs borders etc.



My first try at hexies for a pincushion.

Finishes:


Cancer donation quilt blocks. The blue and red one is for my Dad.


 Ornaments for a swap.


 Table runners for visiting teaching Christmas gifts.

The first stocking, which went into the "needs improvement" pile.
 
Reusable grocery/gift bags.

 My pillowcase.
 M's pillowcases.

 K's tiny tot tote.
 My modern art block (thank you Blues Clues).

 Blocks for a collaboration baby quilt. The quilt, I believe, is getting quilted or very close to it so I should have pictures soon.

Chelsy's block that I created when I was doing blocks for the collab. quilt. I have plans to make something with more of these.

 J's tooth fairy pillow.


Just One Star blocks made to donate for quilts for soldiers.


These are projects from last year:



 Pillowcases for donation.

Baby quilts for gifts.

 Changing pads and diaper/wipes cases to go with the quilts. (They were for twin girls.)


 Large receiving blanket and burp cloth.

Baby boy large receiving blanket.

 
New stockings for the family and the matching tree skirt.

1 comment:

  1. Sooo much to like in this posting! First I think your stocking looks good. Don't be too critical of yourself.
    Second I love the colors of the one baby quilt callaboration. Not tradional pink and blue, but happy and vibrant, must be the orange.

    ReplyDelete