About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Quilt show!

I'm back! The quilt show was awesome. I saw some really amazing quilts. Unfortunately, after taking tons of photos to share, I read  my program on the way home and discovered two stinky things. One, no sharing of photos on the Internet without getting the quilt-maker's approval. (How the heck do I do that!?!?) Two, no taking pictures in the special exhibits (The one we saw was a mini, men's quilt show.) I totally took pics there.  How did I miss that? Surely there was a sign posted somewhere besides in the program.
BUT I will post this pic.

MY QUILT. HA! I give myself permission to post this. I am pretty sure the quilter (Christy Norell) and binder(Gwen Alford) of it will be okay with it. They quilted it with stippling mixed with stars. Really cute!

(Look at those cute chickie pincushions next to it.)  :)

And here is my daughter waiting to buy some fabric for a pillowcase. (My camera was not cooperating.)
 
We had a great time and I am so glad I went!


2 comments:

  1. Never mind about the piccies - at least you get to look through them :0) I never realised your quilt was in the show - that's wonderful and it looks fab. Glad you had such a fabulous time and your daughter looks so sweet (will you post a picture of the pillow case when it's done?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for stopping by my blog today, and giving me your honest opinion on my son's quilt top :)

    ReplyDelete