At church Sunday, the nursery snack bucket was lost, so I volunteered to make a cute bag for the snacks to come in. I have tons of tutorials bookmarked, but at the top of the list was the Happy Zombie's Poochie Bag.
I didn't have any kid-y fabric so I tested it out with my newest stash member with the intention of making a scripture bag for myself. The bag turned out too small for the nursery ( I think) but perfect for my scriptures!
It was pretty fast to go together (although mine took over 4 hours, because of various family needs) and the instructions were pretty easy to follow. There were a couple of places where I thought that a new sewer might get stuck, as I had to read the instructions a few times and then rely on past experience to get me through. But I think most sewers can make this without too much trouble. It really was pretty easy. And oh so cute!