About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Monday, March 28, 2011

A quick bag

At church Sunday, the nursery snack bucket was lost, so I volunteered to make a cute bag for the snacks to come in. I have tons of tutorials bookmarked, but at the top of the list was the Happy Zombie's Poochie Bag.
I didn't have any kid-y fabric so I tested it out with my newest stash member with the intention of making a scripture bag for myself. The bag turned out too small for the nursery ( I think) but perfect for my scriptures!

It was pretty fast to go together (although mine took over 4 hours, because of various family needs) and the instructions were pretty easy to follow. There were a couple of places where I thought that a new sewer might get stuck, as I had to read the instructions a few times and then rely on past experience to get me through. But I think most sewers can make this without too much trouble. It really was pretty easy. And oh so cute!


3 comments:

  1. It certainly is both cute and pretty. Love the colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've done a few of those Poochie Bags too! I echo your comments that this pattern is easy and the outcome is super cute. She even has a mini poochie bag which is about 4 inches - ultra cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, now I feel bad that since I lost the snack bucket it made you do another project!!!

    ReplyDelete