About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The nursery snack bag: test 2

I made another little tote bag last night for the nursery snacks, but I got trucking along and forgot that I was going to applique Yum or Snacks or something on it and made it all the way. Oh well. I could make another one I guess. :) This one took somewhere between 3 and 4 fat quarters. I cut the body at 13.5 x 12.5 inches withe 3.5 inch wide x 17 inch long handles. I combined the Green Bag lady's shopping bag pattern and the Poochie Bag to make a bag with simple handles and a lining. I just changed the size of the bag to be a little smaller than the GBL Shopping bag but bigger than the Poochie bag. I need remember to make a note about the lining idea in the Tiny Tot Tote Tute, that while not as fast, you would not have seams showing inside.






No comments:

Post a Comment