About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Mail treats!

The mailman brought me treats today! First was the Lapel Stick I won from Felicity. Can't wait to test this out.


And then there was the larger package with my Tidibts Fat Quarter Bundle. Oh so pretty! Now I have to decide if I am going to use it for the Supernova Quilt Along ...
 
 (Sorry about the bad light. :P)

A little photo editing to add some sunshine. :)

or go with my original plan.


3 comments:

  1. I. Love the new fabric. But I think you should stick with your original fabric stack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, that's a tough one. I like them both! I think I might vote for the new stack. But you might want to try a few color progressions with each stack and see if you're liking one better than the other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your win. Your fabrics are gorgeous - I'm sure either would look lovely though I like your original plan too.

    ReplyDelete