About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Just One Star

I made my star for Moda's newest Challenge in the Quilts of Valor Project.
Is is such a great project and how easy is it to just make one block!
Take note that the blocks should be untrimmed. I missed that detail. Oops.(I asked about trimming and here is what they want: We would like the quilter to simply sew the 6 1/2" triangles to the pieced star block, press and send. We will trim and square each block as we receive them. That  way all have been squared with the same ruler, etc. etc. We feel that the consistency of one ruler will make it easier for the piecers who are waiting to assemble the quilts.)



Now, if I can just find that brown marker to sign it with...


p.s. I put a button on the sidebar you can click on as well as the link in this post.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the way it is set on an angle and the fabrics you chose are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And for such a good cause :) I think I might have to join you on this one!

    ReplyDelete