About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

FNSI project


I was only able to complete on  block during FNSI last night.
This block is the light blue star block made to donate to  the Cancer fundraiser quilt.
 It pretty much took all the time I had last night.
My iron was determined to steam non-stop which caused some fabric stretching and left my block looking puckery. :P Dagnabit!




I also did some sewing earlier in the day and completed the last 2 of my catch-up blocks for the MOTP Layer Cake Quilt along. Yay! I am not thrilled with either of them, but they are done.




3 comments:

  1. All of your blocks are wonderful! Your cancer block star will certainly add brightness to the quilt(s) being created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful... esp the D9P in blue and white... my fav combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats - You won my blog giveaway with 4 fat quarters! Please email me when you get a chance!
    Angie
    angie@craftedAngles.com
    www.craftedAngles.com

    ReplyDelete