I haven't had a whole lot of energy to devote to sewing this week, but I did get a couple of things accomplished.
I got a cute kit at Alford Inn to make the baby quilt for my cousin's new baby. The pattern was designed by the owner and you can email or call her if you would like to purchase the pattern. It is fast and cute. The top just takes 2 charm packs and a bit of yardage for borders. The back that came in the kit was panels that coordinated with one of the charm packs. I am going to save those for another project and use a pink and white check for the back.
I am only giving a sneak peek of the baby quilt. :)
- MOTP QA:
- Circle of Wonky stars QA They are at the quilting stage and I still have not picked fabric. :)
- Buck a Block BOTM: Still in piecing mode.
- The Hot Wheels quilt: Stuck
- Flaming Dragon doll quilt: quilted (Feel free to giggle. I did. This is the worst free motion effort ever.)
- Baby quilt for my cousin's baby: partially pieced
- Doll quilt using vintage sheet: sheet washed
- iPhone cover (On hold pending the replacement of the phone. Don't ask. What a mess!)
- Pencil case for my purse.
New projects added:
- Very Hungry Caterpillar quilt: I was gifted a quilt kit for this and have it partially cut. It should be a quickie.
- Thread catcher
- Tooth fairy pillow (We are at the stage of a new loose tooth every week, and the tooth fairy is having trouble finding them hiding under pillows!) Finished. I used the tutorial posted Tuesday on Sew Mama Sew by Shannon from pieceLove. He loves it!