About this blog

I am Amy, but here on the web I go by A.J. Dub. And hey, I like to craft!
Sometimes things turn out well so I will share with you how I did it.
Sometimes they don't turn out well and I will share that with you too!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Aunt Cora's World’s Greatest Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies


Aunt Cora’s (no relation) World’s Greatest Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies (Mary Hays)
Found on Allrecipes.com

Preheat oven to 325

1 cup margarine
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla (this is an addition to the original recipe)
2 cups milk chocolate chips (this is a change from the original recipe, which calls for semi-sweet chocolate chips)

In a large bowl, beat margarine, peanut butter, and sugars. Add eggs and beat again. In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients. Gradually add to peanut butter mixture and beat until creamy. Stir in vanilla and chocolate chips. Drop on cookie sheet using cookie scoop (about 2 tbsp), flatten slightly with 2 fingers and bake at 325 for about 15 minutes.

* I halve this recipe and get about 40 cookies, which is plenty for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment